Alex & Drew
Laguna Beach, California
Alex’s textural bouquet was designed by talented floral designer Sarah Winward with some key ingredients: ivory garden and iceberg roses, and clematis.
A jewelry designer and filmmaker tied the knot in an outdoor California-cool wedding celebration in Laguna Beach with the assistance of event planner Brooke Keegan. The couple went for a laidback yet ethereal atmosphere with a neutral wedding color palette.
- Photography: Jose Villa
- Event Planning & Design: Brooke Keegan Special Events
- Floral Design: Sarah Winward
- Venue & Catering: The Ranch at Laguna Beach
- Bride’s Gown & Veil: Monique Lhuillier
- Bride’s Shoes: Prada
- Groom’s Suit: Hugo Boss
- Hair & Makeup: Heidi Marie Garrett
- Stationery: Yonder Design
- Cake: Sweet Lady Jane
- Rentals: Barker Décor Service; Bright Event Rentals; Casa de Perrin; Elan Event Rentals; La Tavola; Revelry Events Design
- Videography: Living Cinema
Details from the Planner: Alex and Drew combined their names in a modern typeface as the main design element for their stationery suite created by Yonder Design.
Details from the Planner: The open-air ceremony was set up with garlands of flowers cascading from tree branches and was further enhanced with aisle arrangements of pieris blossoms, maidenhair fern, and fleece vine. Wooden benches served as seating while a neutral aisle runner paved the way to the altar.